MEADOWS OF BLACKHAWK
2020 Pool Schedule
Pool open every day, from 8 am – 9 pm, June 1 through October 25
IMPORTANT COVID-19 POOL INFORMATION (Updated 5/27/20)
*COVID-19 MOB POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
Per governmental order, the current maximum capacity of the pool is 25%. For the MOB pool that means no more than 52 people at any time in the pool area.
Interim COVID-19 Guidelines for the MOB Pool
- As always, visitors must have an active pool card to enter pool area.
- Visitors will be asked to provide their name and address upon entering pool area.
- No party reservations will be allowed until further notice.
- There will be a two-hour limit imposed if there is a waiting line present. Pool monitors will enforce this limit as needed.
- Limited pool furniture will be present; visitors may bring their own towel or chair.
- There will be a limit of five people per pool card allowed.As always, unaccompanied minors will not be allowed without adult supervision.
- As always, visitors swim at their own risk.