MEADOWS OF BLACKHAWK
2019 Pool Schedule
Pool open daily May 30 through September 30 from 8 am – 9 pm
- Swim at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children in the pool area. The HOA hires “gate guards” only. You must life guard your own children.
- No running in pool area and no diving for any reason.
- No glass items such as tumblers, bottles, glass swim masks, etc. are allowed in the pool area.
- No pets, bikes or skateboarding are allowed in the pool area.
- Proper swim attire is required. No cutoffs allowed.
- Infants not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper in the pool.
- No profanity in the pool area. Please be considerate of others.
- No loud or profane music permitted. Please be considerate of others.
- No tobacco products or alcoholic beverages allowed in the pool area.
- Flotation devices, masks, fins and snorkels will be allowed in the pool if their use does not disturb other people in the pool area.
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Only 6 guests allowed per household, over the age of 8, without a reservation. A reservation may be made at https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/Meadowsofblackhawk/MOB.
- All residents must have their card to enter pool area. Residents may not open the gate for other members.
- All residents must sign-in and provide requested information in order to use pool facilities.
- Resident may not prop open the gate to the pool area.
- Food or beverage is not allowed in or near the water. Small snacks are allowed in seating area. All food related trash must be taken with you upon exiting the pool area.
POOL RELEASE FORMS
POOL PARTY RESERVATIONS
Meadows of Blackhawk residents can schedule a pool party for up to 30 guests, during normal pool hours. The maximum party length is 4 hours.
Go to https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/Meadowsofblackhawk/MOB and create a username and password. Once you have confirmed your email, you will be able to select the party date and time.
- The Meadows of Blackhawk common area is for the use of Meadows of Blackhawk members and their guests.
- All reservations are managed and collected by Goodwin Management.
- Only members of Meadows of Blackhawk in good standing are allowed to make reservations.
- Reservations requests must be submitted no less than 10 business days before the event. Please allow five (5) business days for approval.
- The member making the reservation will be responsible for the reservation and clean-up of the event.
- The use of the facilities is at the sole risk of the user.
- By accepting the Reservation Agreement, you hereby agree to release the association against all claims and liabilities for any injury or exposure of users.
- ANY CHARGE FOR CLEAN UP OR DAMAGE REQUIRING REPAIR WILL BE CHARGED TO THE RESERVING PARTIES HOA ACCOUNT.
- There is no charge for a reservation.
- Any questions about the reservation process should be directed to Goodwin Management, attention Celeste Schulz: 512-852-7927.
- Any pool reservations will not include exclusive use of the pool facilities.
- Reservations are limited to 30 attendees (including residents) in total.
- Pool reservations include reservation of the covered pavilion area just outside the pool gate.
- Only small snacks are permitted in pool seating areas and no food is permitted in or near the water. Serving a meal to your guests would need to be done at the pavilion outside of the pool gates.