MEADOWS OF BLACKHAWK
2020 Pool Schedule
Pool open Tuesday-Sunday, from 8 am – 9 pm, June 1 through September 30. Closed Mondays for maintenance.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 POOL INFORMATION (Updated 5/27/20)
*COVID-19 MOB POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
Per governmental order, the current maximum capacity of the pool is 25%. For the MOB pool that means no more than 52 people at any time in the pool area.
Interim COVID-19 Guidelines for the MOB Pool
- As always, visitors must have an active pool card to enter pool area.
- Visitors will be asked to provide their name and address upon entering pool area.
- No party reservations will be allowed until further notice.
- There will be a two-hour limit imposed if there is a waiting line present. Pool monitors will enforce this limit as needed.
- Limited pool furniture will be present; visitors may bring their own towel or chair.
- There will be a limit of five people per pool card allowed.As always, unaccompanied minors will not be allowed without adult supervision.
- As always, visitors swim at their own risk.
- Swim at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children in the pool area. The HOA hires “gate guards” only. You must life guard your own children.
- No running in pool area and no diving for any reason.
- No glass items such as tumblers, bottles, glass swim masks, etc. are allowed in the pool area.
- No pets, bikes or skateboarding are allowed in the pool area.
- Proper swim attire is required. No cutoffs allowed.
- Infants not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper in the pool.
- No profanity in the pool area. Please be considerate of others.
- No loud or profane music permitted. Please be considerate of others.
- No tobacco products or alcoholic beverages allowed in the pool area.
- Flotation devices, masks, fins and snorkels will be allowed in the pool if their use does not disturb other people in the pool area.
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Only 6 guests allowed per household, over the age of 8, without a reservation. A reservation may be made at https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/Meadowsofblackhawk/MOB.
- All residents must have their card to enter pool area. Residents may not open the gate for other members.
- All residents must sign-in and provide requested information in order to use pool facilities.
- Resident may not prop open the gate to the pool area.
- Food or beverage is not allowed in or near the water. Small snacks are allowed in seating area. All food related trash must be taken with you upon exiting the pool area.
POOL RELEASE FORMS
POOL PARTY RESERVATIONS
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, pool reservations have been suspended until further notice.
Meadows of Blackhawk residents can schedule a pool party for up to 30 guests, during normal pool hours. The maximum party length is 4 hours.
- The Meadows of Blackhawk common area is for the use of Meadows of Blackhawk members and their guests.
- All reservations are managed and collected by Goodwin Management.
- Only members of Meadows of Blackhawk in good standing are allowed to make reservations.
- Reservations requests must be submitted no less than 10 business days before the event. Please allow five (5) business days for approval.
- The member making the reservation will be responsible for the reservation and clean-up of the event.
- The use of the facilities is at the sole risk of the user.
- By accepting the Reservation Agreement, you hereby agree to release the association against all claims and liabilities for any injury or exposure of users.
- ANY CHARGE FOR CLEAN UP OR DAMAGE REQUIRING REPAIR WILL BE CHARGED TO THE RESERVING PARTIES HOA ACCOUNT.
- There is no charge for a reservation.
- Any questions about the reservation process should be directed to Goodwin Management, attention Celeste Schulz: 512-852-7927.
- Any pool reservations will not include exclusive use of the pool facilities.
- Reservations are limited to 30 attendees (including residents) in total.
- Pool reservations include reservation of the covered pavilion area just outside the pool gate.
- Only small snacks are permitted in pool seating areas and no food is permitted in or near the water. Serving a meal to your guests would need to be done at the pavilion outside of the pool gates.